Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hamilton-Webster's Falls


 Back tracking to some of the most beautiful areas South-West of Toronto. This is where I called home for 4 years and not once have I tried to explore. Now that I am not in school anymore, I finally decide to go back to see some places with my friends for the long weekend. 


It was a super hot day, so we didn't actually get to make our way around the other falls. This hike was relatively easy, but if you are with the elderly, this might not be suitable for them.




Beware that there is a fee for parking (not sure if it's because it's a long weekend or not) but it was $10 per car. There was no time limit, but if you weren't prepared like we were...you probably would be out of there within less than 2 hours.


It was such an amazing day for a hike. The trail was relatively short but still very rewarding. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone - especially if you are trying to breathe in the last couple breaths of the summer air! 

No comments:

Post a Comment