Sunday, June 26, 2016

MeNami - Japanese Udon Noodles


Out of all 3 udons, the salmon creamy udon was definitely my favourite. It had somewhat of an Italian taste (kind of like alfredo pasta) with a pretty flavourful salmon.


Good food and even better company - This place specializes in Japanese udon. However, be warned that it is not Japanese owned. The restaurant is Korean owned but with a Japanese flare - so I guess you can think of it as being fusion.




 I would say this Crispy Shrimp was probably the best dish we had that afternoon. It was just the right amount of spicy mayo with just the right amount of shrimp!


The above picture is a curry tempura shrimp. This is something that I haven't had curry udon before but this was worth it to try if you're a fan of curry rice.  


 There's not much to say about the tempura udon, except for the fact that it's very safe. It wasn't very salty or flavorful - it kind of reminded me of homemade udon noodles.


I did quite enjoy the food, and the atmosphere was comfortable. It's definitely somewhere I would return again to try their other dishes for it's uniqueness. 3/4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment