Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pastel Dessert



I had a dinner date with one of my friends that night. Girls being girls, we really wanted something sweet to end the night. The latte art trend caught onto us so we ordered some latte.  The matcha green tea and cafe latte were both delicious at Pastel.




Located at Korea town on Yonge, it is a nice cozy spot to have some dessert. The Korean owned restaurant is pretty small, so you will have to get there early if you'd like a spot.



We shared a black sesame crepe since she's never had a crepe before. Although this isn't my first time here, I completely forgot that there were chunks of cheesecake inside. The black sesame wasn't overwhelming and the portion was great for the two of us. We spent about $25 for the both of us! Not too bad for dessert. I always come back over and over again, so therefore my rating is 4.5/5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment