Sunday, May 15, 2016

Makkal Chon


As the Canadian weather becomes more and more unpredictable...the sleet/snow/rain definitely called for some comfort food. It was much needed since I had a long week, and an even longer weekend. However, to distract myself from the cold weather, my friend and I decided to try this Korean restaurant in Scarborough. At 12 pm, there weren't a lot of people but by 1 pm...you best believe you'd be waiting for a spot. 



We ordered the vegetable wrap and with the combo, we were able to choose 2 different meats. We chose a grilled pork, and a grilled mackerel. Although with the high reviews on Yelp, I didn't have much expectations. I did appreciate the waiter's meticulous arrangement of the ban-chan (side dishes). The total came out to be about $30 for the 2 of us. The fish was particularly good and the pork, I would have to say it definitely tasted better with the wraps. 3.5 stars out of 4!



No comments:

Post a Comment